Chaptor One Forum Index Chaptor One
Welcome To The Chaptor One Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UT2007 Gameplay Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaptor One Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamuraiJake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: UT2007 Gameplay Video Reply with quote

Video taken from E3, showing off the new Enforcers, Link Gun, Rocket Launcher, Shock Rifle, and parts of DM-CarbonFire, ONS-Torlan2, and UWF-OnyxCoast.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/video_player/popup.php?sid=6150368&pid=928117
SamuraiJake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post my thoughts based on this video...

-I really like those new Enforcers! They feel like they can do some damage and don't look fake either. The sounds are kinda odd but I'm sure it's just a placeholder.

-Shock Rifle, hands-down looks/sounds pure badass! The sound the shockball makes when it hits a wall actually sounds like lightning hitting a wall, first time I heard it sent shivers down my spine. Primary fire sound is equally kickass. I have mixed feelings about that particle effect that runs through the gun when it fires, but it's probably not finished.

-LinkGun fires blue balls of pure joy that makes it all the more satisfying to kill with. The sound it makes fits almost perfectly, and I kinda like that neat little 'carry ragdoll' effect the secondary fire does.

-Rocket Launcher looks pretty damn sweet. I love the way it makes a deep 'Boom!' sound when it fires, makes it sound more fierce then it did in UT2004 (Which sounded weak). And I even saw the grenade secondary fire too.

-Gameplay-wise, it looks like Epic has it down flat. The player scale looks great and the DM map looks awsome as well. Another thing is that it looks like it plays more like UT99 this time with a nice mix of UT2004, which is great.

That's it for now, anyone else want to share their observations?
][c1][Gimp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake,
From your description, I can hardly wait for it to come out.
Gimp

YOU BE GIMPERISED
YourMama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds cool i cant wait until it comes out. When does it hit stores ?
SamuraiJake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really say at the moment. Epic is generally a "When it's done" company. My guess is early 2007, but for all I know it could be released in 2008.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaptor One Forum Index -> Unreal Tournament 3 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: